How do you get rid of the the clutter in your mind?
I mean, as every second of the clock ticks, my mind is congested with a thousand and one things.
Nina’s school, Adam’s game maker course, Aiman’s nutritional needs, What to update on the latest html codes for the new website at work, bills to clear, the coolant level of the car is dropping below a quarter, what to prepare for tomorrow’s ketogenic lunch box, how much protein macro balance I have left for my dinner tonight, what needs to be stocked up in the kitchen at home…. The list goes on and never ends.
While at my work desk, I try to be present and copied down those lists onto my phone calendar so they will clear from my mind. And I inhaled my fav “shoo stress” essential oil deeply into my hungry nostrils. Hmmmm…. Bliss…
On a side note, here’s a list of The 7 Cardinals for Life that I live by:
@lifehack by Jelly Wong
7 cardinal rules for life:
- Make peace with your past, so it doesn’t spoil your present. Your past does not define your future – your actions and beliefs do.
- What others think of you is none of your business. It’s how much you value yourself and how important you think you are.
- Time heals almost everything, give time, time. Pain will be less hurting. Scars make us who we are; they explain our life and why we are the way we are. They challenge us and force us to be stronger.
- No one is the reason for your own happiness, except you yourself. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside.
- Don’t compare your life with others’, you have no idea what their journey is all about. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we would grab ours back as fast as we could.
- Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know all the answers. Sometime there is no answer, not going to be any answer, never has been an answer. That’s the answer! Just accept it, move on, NEXT!
- Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world. A smile can brighten the darkest day and make life more beautiful. It is a potential curve to turn a life around and set everything straight.